The iPhone 7 is coming!!
Said to be announced early-mid September, with pre-orders starting in the middle of the month, NOW is the time to start thinking – are you going to upgrade?
Check out what’s coming with the new phone here.
Do you currently have an iPhone that’s a bit cracked, water damaged, or just a bit old and stinky? Do you want to sell it in order to upgrade to a shiny new iPhone 7?
Here’s your best options:
1. eBay – Check out what iPhones are selling for in past transactions and sell it on eBay! Just make sure you’re aware of the seller fees – use this calculator to find out!
2. Craigslist – advertise on Craigslist and someone in your local area can make good use of your old iPhone. Best for used iPhones instead of broken/cracked iPhones, but worth a shot with those too. Just make sure you’re safe when organizing how to physically give the buyer the phone.
3. Donate your iPhone to a charity. This doesn’t help you upgrade, but it will help you feel all the good feels. We’d suggest Cellphones For Soldiers.
Cell Phones For Soldiers is a national nonprofit dedicated to serving troops and veterans with free communication services and emergency funding. Donations of newer or gently-used cell phones and tablets from all wireless carriers and brands are accepted. Each donated device valued at $5 will provide troops with an estimated 2.5 hours of FREE talk time.
4. iPhone Antidote! Using coupon code ‘UPGRADE2016’, get an extra $5 on top of your quote when you sell your iPhone to us! Get a quote here and we’ll send you a free mailer box. We’ll send you your payment in your choice of Check, Paypal or Bitcoin and we’re fast, safe and easy. And we’ll give your phone hugs when it gets to us so it doesn’t feel bad.
5, Give it to someone you know that might like it and doesn’t have one of their own! Little sisters need iPhones too, you know.
6. You know how when you go for a run, you’re always scared of your iPhone falling out of it’s little protector sleeve and smashing? Well, once you get a fancy new iPhone, your old stinky one can be used as your iPod for when you exercise! Smash away, friend.
Send us an email if you’re thinking of upgrading or selling your current device and you have any questions! Email us at: iPhoneAntidote@iPhoneAntidote.com